YOUR FIRST VISIT
We Make It Easy
Going to the dentist can be an overwhelming experience, especially first-time visits. Let us put your concerns and anxieties to rest. Our goal is to make the patient experience comfortable.
Our goal is to provide every patient with:
- A clean, inviting environment
- A warm, friendly greeting when you call or come in
- Doctors and staff who treat you with respect
- Quality, affordable dental care for you and your family
- A clear explanation of every aspect of your visit
- Our sincere appreciation for choosing and recommending this office
What to Expect
The dentist will perform a complete oral examination and discuss any treatment you may need. The examination can identify conditions such as tooth decay, periodontal (Gum) disease, and even oral cancer. X-rays are often taken the help the Dentist with the diagnosis portion of the exam.
Teeth cleaning may be performed during your first visit, or might be scheduled for a follow-up visit depending on the condition of your teeth and gums.
Your first appointment will take between 1-1 1/2 hours.